Monday, March 23, 2015

MEET OUR FINALIST, CINDY!

WE ARE INCREDIBLY EXCITED FOR HER TO COMPETE IN THE BIG APPLE! 



“Creativity” by Cindy

I am a very creative girl,
my mind is everywhere, everywhere, everywhere
thinking of writing a book to a movie,
(coming out in 2021)
My imagination is bigger than my knowledge,
my ideas are so fictional yet so realistic,
my ideas are sci-fi with a little help of wi-fi
award winning ideas,
I’ll have Oscars on my wall,
I’ll be a great director and author,
but that is miles away
but I know I’ll be in New York someday
And that’s today!




We asked Cindy what her favorite subject was, she immediately responded, "Writing!"


Similarly, when we asked Cindy what her favorite part of SCORES was, she told us it was,"That it's a mixture of writing and soccer." 


Want to learn more about this awesome #PoetAthlete?! Check out her interview on YouTube:



We know that Cindy will be an excellent representative of 

America SCORES Seattle in New York 

and we could not be more proud! 



Congratulations, Cindy!


Want to be a part of our #PoetAthletes' once in a lifetime opportunity? 
There is still plenty of time to donate to our Bite the Big Apple fundraiser!

DONATE HERE 

And help our #PoetAthletes tour NYU, take home cool swag, and capture their experience through photo! 

3 comments:

vibrantindiatours said...



What a wonderfully informative post. Absolutely fascinating. Thanks so much for sharing.
Amazon Coupon

Unknown said...

What i don�t realize is in reality how you�re no longer actually a lot more well-favored than you might be right now. You are so intelligent. You realize thus considerably when it comes to this topic, made me personally consider it from so many varied angles. Its like women and men are not fascinated unless it�s something to do with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. At all times deal with it up! discover this info here

Unknown said...

I happen to be writing to make you know of the terrific discovery our princess experienced going through your web page. She picked up many things, not to mention what it�s like to possess an awesome giving character to make the mediocre ones very easily fully grasp a number of hard to do matters. You really did more than our expected results. Thank you for producing those precious, healthy, edifying and as well as fun tips about this topic to Jane. article